# Code of conduct - Bootcamp Leniolabs_
At Leniolabas_ we spend time and effort in building a environment in which respect, clear communication and collaboration is a corner-stone. Based on this we have created the following rules that will help us maintain a healthy and possitve environment for the learning process.
# General code of conduct
- We value and respect differences.
- We provide constructive feedback in case we consider it necessary or is asked for.
- We tolerate and we are kind with other participants.
- We worked in a cooperative manner, helping others and foster collaboration among others.
# Code of conduct at Classes
- Students must stick to the lessons time schedules.
- We expect that participants attend every lesson or they inform us about possible.
- We expect that all students use their Name and Last name while accessing the tools that will support the learning process.
# Code of conduct - Misbehaviour
- We will not accept the use of images, videos or any other element that may contain sexual content of any kind.
- We will not accept derogatory language.
- We will not accept any kind of harassment.
The items above are intended to foster an environment healthy and of mutual respect for the learning process. Leniolabs_ reserves the right to admit, keep or allow the continuation of a person in the Bootcamp and classes.